Lazy Night Dinner

>> Thursday, August 13, 2009

Last night I had every intention to make meatball subs (recipe to come), however I was bit by the lazy bug and decided it was a much better idea to catch up on missed TV shows. So, what did I opt to make for dinner...Hot dogs and french fries.


In our house we only eat Hebrew National hot dogs. Hubs likes to cover his with a Kraft Single and me, I just like a little bit of ketchup...so exciting, I know!
We mainly stick to Ori da Seasoned Crinkles for french fries. Hubs is a sucker for seasoned fries while I could take it or leave it. I prefer plain fries but I always compromise and we end up with seasoned. A few weeks ago (I won't lie, this laziness happens often) I made these sweet potato fries with the chipolte seasoning....freakin amazing! Last night we dipped the fries in BBQ Sauce. KC Masterpiece to be exact.




On the topic of BBQ Sauce, we are in love with Montgomery Inn BBQ Sauce. Its from Cincinnati and we have ordered it online. It is my fave!

Well, since this is such a lame post...I want you to let me know what you like!

Here's what I want to know:

What do you like on your hot dogs?
What do you like to dip your french fries in?
What is you favorite BBQ sauce?
Cheers, eLp

0 People who are hungry too?:

  © Free Blogger Templates Wild Birds by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP